OsclassApps.com is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can visit us on the World Wide Web anonymously.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form,
When registering and ordering on our site as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you, we will also use your email to send you Notifications about Updates to our products and new releases.
Our Web servers collect information such as
- the type of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within our website;
- the state or country from which you accessed our website;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- the Web page from which you linked to our website; and
- the pages you viewed on our website
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
This information collected of Domain Names is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.
OsclassApps.com uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of its site. Your accessing our site signifies your unconditional consent to allow the collection of your domain names.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on March 11, 2016